26122009.
Deep in this crowd,all I could ever think was you.
Seven Collar T Shirt's Faith hit me the most.
I dreamt what it would be like if you're here with me.
If you are the one sheltering me from the rain.
If you are the one playfully tapping my shoulder.
If you are the one who told me I looked beautiful.
If you are the one holding my hand,instead of someone else.
I tried to have fun. I jumped, I sang along, I danced my heart out,
but I just couldn't.
The crowd went wild,and all I did was stand there solemnly.
Doing nothing,singing nothing.Not even a single hum.
I got lost between 24 999 others,
deeply lost in the shadow of the night,
when actually I got lost long inside my own feelings.
I just couldn't.
You had disturbed the balance of my mind,
and I don't like it.I don't like it at all.