March 4, 2010

Lala Land Much.

I DON'T HAVE A LIFE.
Everyday I'll wake up at 10am to the screaming of AG,
grumble,check my hp and find my way out of the room,
grab my towel,kiss AG on the cheek,
(or at least tried to,because he would scream whenever I get near him),
take a bath, put on some clean clothes, eat breakfast,
watch series of Hindustan, You-Tubing, blog-hopping,
have my lunch, fighting over a remote control,
more Hindustan and more You-Tubing,texting,
Tya gets back from school, fight over the lappie,
StarWorld Marathon, texting, have my dinner,
tuck AG to bed with the same bedtime stories,
watch the same videos of friends in hp,
late night You-Tubing, texting, and at the end of the day force myself to sleep.
See, I do not have a life.
And I need one pronto.

3 comments:

  1. lebih kurang ar kite ...
    bosan duk rumah .
    so , yok sunway ! splash !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. f i could,you know i would kan.
    tapi kalau aku takde pun,korang go ahead,
    have a blast. pegi zoo,jgn lupa kidnap
    satu ball python bawak balik kasi aku. ;)

    ReplyDelete